Hello! Bonjour! Guten tag! Hej! 你好!
Okay, so that last one was unnecessary. I’m just trying to say hi. My name is Jasmin, but you can call me Jaz, and I am the operator of this here blog.
Want to know a little more? Well, since you asked so nicely…
- Name/Age/Location Jaz, 26, Western Australia
- Occupation Library lady who does a lot of yoga and writes anything/everything on the side
- My ESC favourites Dima Bilan, ByeAlex, Željko Joksimović, Sanna Nielsen, Måns Zelmerlöw, Il Volo, Loïc Nottet, Jamala, Joci Pápai, Benjamin Ingrosso, Mikolas Josef
- Likes Eurovision. Melodifestivalen. Miss Universe and the Olympics, because, like the ESC, they pit representatives from different countries against one another to determine who walks away with a shiny thing.
- Dislikes Things that are not connected to Eurovision in any way. Well, not ALL of them. But I do prefer my things to be ESC-themed.
- ESC experiences Stockholm 2016, Melodifestivalen 2017 (also in Stockholm…what can I say? Jag älskar Stockholm).
Yes, I am a Eurovision freak, and proud of it! That’s why, way back in 2009, I started this blog, hoping to entertain and banter/argue with fellow fans worldwide.
EBJ is all about the contest, all year round. I’m not a news service (there are plenty of websites out there who do a spectacular job of being just that) but you can expect roundups, reviews, playlists, top 10s and the occasional epic masterpiece feature article from me – all fueled by a passion for the ESC and all attempting to be funny. In addition, I’m always looking forward to the next contest, big or small, wherever it may be (Minsk, I’m looking at you!).
I appreciate every visit and every comment, and I love feedback and expanding my Eurovision family. Here’s what you can do to connect with me if you love Eurovision too:
- Like EBJ on Facebook
- Follow Catch up with me on Twitter and Instagram
- Subscribe It’s free, simple and over there →
Happy reading, and long live our mighty and glamorous leader, Dana International!
I can’t decide…